Thursday, June 17, 2010
First Blog Post
Well, this is my first post on our new blog! I AM SO EXCITED! I have avidly followed my dear friends' blogs for years and feel like even though many miles separate us, I have been a part of their everyday life through reading their blogs. I now hope to do the same thing! There are so many exciting changes going on in our lives right now. Mainly... waiting for our first precious baby! We find out in less than a week if our baby is a boy or girl and the anticipation is building! We are trying to narrow down the name selection (a much harder task than I originally thought it would be) and complete a bunch of projects this summer to get ready for our little one! I'm excited to say starting a blog was on the project list, so I can now check that one off! Also, getting our camera charged and ready to go is on the list, so stay tuned for pictures to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome to blogging!!!!! you knew i'd bug you till you created a blog, so you were wise to just get it over with. :) i cannot wait to keep up with you and your sweet (growing!) family!!! and i can't wait to see you in just a few weeks!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteand i was your first comment ever! i feel so honored! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! I am so glad you are going to have a blog! I can't wait to find out what you are having, I was just thinking about it the other day wondering if you knew. Can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteKim
Way to go! It looks great. Can't wait to hear about your little one! Miss you.
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! Love the layout....can't wait to find out the BIG NEWS!:) It was great to see you on Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDelete