Saturday, June 19, 2010

Boy or Girl ???

I thought it would be fun to take a survey of everyone's predictions about our baby. So go ahead... let's hear your idea... is it a boy or a girl?
P.S. I think I've made it a little easier to leave a comment now... (still trying to figure this whole "blog world" out), but if you don't have a blog, you can click anonymous and just type in your name and comment in the comment box. Then fill in the word identification and hit publish comment. Can't wait to hear what you guys think!

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I will say girl. I was actually shopping around the other day for Ashley and was thinking of you too, I was thinking girl then, so I will go with that. Total wild guess really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go with Kim and say girl too! But you know I have girl on the brain right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say a girl as well. One that will adore her Aunt Juju!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go with boy.....just to be different & also b/c I'm convinced your brother & sister-in-law are going to have only girls anytime they have children.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote is girl too, just have a feeling...and what baby wouldn't love Aunt Juju!

    ReplyDelete