It's hard to believe that yesterday we celebrated our 1st anniversary. Time flies! It's been a wonderful year. These are some things I've learned ... my husband is paranoid about food going bad, he can't stand to hear the sound of anyone brushing their teeth, and I can tell where he's been in the house by where lights are left on! :) I'm sure he could make his own list, but alas ... he's not into blogging! :) In all seriousness, this year has been full of changes and adjustments, but I wouldn't change it for anything! We are becoming a better team each and every day and we joke about how we will look back and laugh at all these "little things" we worked through with each other. The things that caused me to fall in love with him are still the things that I treasure today. We feel truly blessed by God to have found each other.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Our First Anniversary
It's hard to believe that yesterday we celebrated our 1st anniversary. Time flies! It's been a wonderful year. These are some things I've learned ... my husband is paranoid about food going bad, he can't stand to hear the sound of anyone brushing their teeth, and I can tell where he's been in the house by where lights are left on! :) I'm sure he could make his own list, but alas ... he's not into blogging! :) In all seriousness, this year has been full of changes and adjustments, but I wouldn't change it for anything! We are becoming a better team each and every day and we joke about how we will look back and laugh at all these "little things" we worked through with each other. The things that caused me to fall in love with him are still the things that I treasure today. We feel truly blessed by God to have found each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Plus u know more about sports than ever!!! jap
ReplyDelete