Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The baby is a ...

BOY!
We are so excited! I wish I had the words to describe it all, but I'm exhausted because I woke up at 4:00 this morning and couldn't sleep! I was too anxious to find out the news! He was laying on his little tummy in the ultrasound and weighs almost a pound. He wouldn't move from his tummy position for the ultrasound, so we didn't get all the information they like to have... we will have another ultrasound in four weeks to finish up all the info, but everything looks good. I'm now going to try and get some sleep... too bad I can't sleep like him... the tummy position is one of my favorites! :) It's all worth it! :)

4 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!! i can't believe i didn't check this last night... i am slackin' on keeping up with your blog. :) you will love that baby boy so much. and then you blink and he will be turning FIVE! sniff sniff! can't wait to see you so soon!!! i'm gonna want to touch your belly. just warnin' you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! How exciting! Boy are so fun, so different from everything you've experienced as a girl! I am blinking and mine is about to be SIX! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Great to talk with you briefly yesterday!:) Cary and I are so very happy for you and Jim. You will LOVE LVOE LOVE having a little boy....so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! Paxton, Ethan, and Noah are all so precious that I can't wait till they're all old enough to play together at one of our college reunions! Won't that be fun... we could almost make our own team with all our boys!
    Christie

    ReplyDelete