Sunday, April 1, 2012

Owen's Boo-Boo


So I thought I would post a picture of the boo-boo that happened the night before our Easter pictures.  Owen fell and hit the corner of the chair and instantly this bump came up.  He cried for two minutes, I cried for twenty! :) Jim wasn't home yet, so I called Julie and she came over to check him out.  (I think the Lord knew I needed a sister and a sister-in-law who were both nurses!)  Of course, by the time Julie got there he was running around and laughing.  I know this momma's heart has GOT to get tougher, because knowing my 150% boy, this is just the first of many boo-boos, but my my, it sure is hard!


My own 24-hour on call nurse! :)


1 comment:

  1. Two minutes of crying not bad, you cant keep that boy down. Be sure to hydrate after all that crying... I mean you mom

    Love Grandpa and Grandma in Florida

    ReplyDelete