Yes, that's wet grass all over their shoes...
Did I mention that this was the most "difficult" photo shoot yet??? :)
Yes, Owen has a huge bruise on his head... yes, he fell the night before our scheduled pictures... sigh!! (Actually, come to think of it... that might have been his first attempt at missing this photo shoot!: )
Do I look like my daddy or what??
Sweet Jesse! Who LOVES his Aunt Christie right now, and boy am I lovin' that!
I love this one of him laughing!!
"Hey buddy, they can't make us take pictures forever, can they?" :)



















Beautiful boys, and nice spring weather too. Standby for more bruises just around the corner until at least college!
ReplyDeleteLove Grandpa and Grandma
Really fun! David has a huge bruise on his head right now too! Kelly
ReplyDeleteReally fun! David has a huge bruise on his head right now too! Kelly
ReplyDelete