Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter



Easter morning with his eggs!  The Easter Bunny brought a Leap Frog magnetic letter set for the fridge.  I was excited because I thought it would entertain him while I finished getting myself ready for church.  WRONG!  :)  He just carried it around and followed.my.every.step.!!  :)


Sunday school


Fussy baby during church and afterwards!! (I think we are getting some more teeth!)



And then the famous group shot...





And Michael's definition of insanity:  "Trying to get a group shot of one year olds!"


The family shot


My sweet girls!!!



Michael and Jesse


Much to the boys' happiness, the pictures continued at Mom and Dad's house!




The Easter Cake



These two melt our hearts!!!

Trying on Papa's hat!


Sweet Jesse!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the holiday with all of us.
    We hope this working thing doesnt get in the way of sharing upcoming holidays this year in person

    Love Grandpa and Grandpa M.

    ReplyDelete