Jesse came over Saturday morning for a play date! It was fun! Owen was actually taking his morning nap when Jesse arrived so I got to have some fun one-on-one time with Jess. When Owen woke up it was so fun to see them greet one another... didn't have the camera out for that, so when I went to
grab it this is what I got...
Owen greeted Jesse and started to show him some of his cool "toys" that he was going to share!
"Jesse... this is mom's camera case... it's pretty neat!"
Owen stopped the "tour" to get a hug from Jesse.
Jesse loved Owen so much he didn't want to let go! :)
I decided I couldn't take pictures and pull the boys apart, so I asked Jim to referee while I took shots... of course Jim laughed! :)
"Hmm... what's next on the tour... oh yeah... Jesse you should check out this vent... it's one of my favorites!"
Owen decided to give Jesse a hug!
"Now you want to see a really cool thing, buddy?"
"This is how you stand up on your car and scare your momma!"
Jesse decided to just sit instead!
We had a great morning! Jesse is a sweetheart!
What a blessing to have a cousin that also will be a lifetime friend!:) They are adorable together!
ReplyDelete