Aunt JuJu got Owen "Band in a Box" for Christmas. Yes people... I'm talking cymbals, a triangle, a clapper, etc. (Please recall that this is the same person who bought a giant life-size dog for him before he was born). :) I had put some of his Christmas toys up, to be taken down a little at a time, and on our snow day last week felt brave enough to "face the music." ( I figured since I wasn't facing 18 five year olds, I could handle a one year old with cymbals). :) Of course Owen LOVED it... as he does his dog. Did I mention that he L-O-V-E-S his dog, and for that matter, his Aunt JuJu. Sometimes when I open her gifts, I think "oh no," but truth be known, I'm so glad she does it, b/c I probably wouldn't, and let's face it... you need giant stuffed animals and maracas in your childhood!! Side note: She also got Jesse a "Band in a Box" which contains different instruments... I'll be sure and post the pictures of the band, if I can talk Aunt Kristy into opening Jesse's box! HA! HA!!!
Sometimes those "special toys" could make a trip to Aunt Ju-ju's house!
ReplyDelete