Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

Well, Owen rolled over from his back to his belly for the first time on Wednesday... and I missed it! :(  I put him down on the blanket and went to the fridge to grab a quick drink and when I got back he was on his belly.  Then on Thursday he did it again and Jim and I both got to witness it!  On Friday, he rolled from his belly to his back!  Wow!  What a week!  I have a feeling we are going to be chasing after him in no time! :)  He still is mainly rolling up on his side, but about once or twice a day now, he gets all the way over.  In fact, he woke us us at 3:15 one morning this week because he had rolled over on his belly in his crib, and couldn't get back over.  Boy, was he mad!  It's hard to get action shots of this milestone... Jim laughs because everytime I grab the camera/video camera he stops.  Here are what I was able to capture:

Yes, he is drooling all the time!


Ignore the orange on the socks with the red pants! :)



He is grabbing blankets, necklaces, bibs, etc. now too!

This rolling business is HARD work!

1 comment:

  1. Love the close up pic of him supported by his elbows! Great job, Owen!

    ReplyDelete