I wanted to do a post on all the amazing handmade blankets we recieved for Owen. These were all made by dear friends and family. There are 12 of them!!! We use at least one everyday and it has been so fun to pull them out and tell Owen who made it for him! I know these will be precious to him one day (oh, yeah right, I keep forgetting he's a boy!!!... but maybe his wife will care!) Then I will be old and gray, but have this post to remind me who made what! :) So let the tour of blankets begin!
Made by: Linda and David Hagewood
Made by: Joyce Dark
This was actually made for me when I was a baby. My Nana made one and then when there were two babies, she went back and made another one!
Made by: Gina Toole
Made by: Martha Young
Made by: Sarah Brown
Made by: Donna Richards
Made by: Peggy Donnell
Made by: Sue Mast
Made by: Karen Walters
Made by: Mimi
Made by: Donna Richards
I know these took a lot of time and effort and they are very special to us!!!
THANKS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment