Saturday, March 19, 2011

Reader Poll: What are you reading?




What I've been reading:

Parenting books:

BabyWise ( Ezzo and Bucknam)
Secrets of the Baby Whisperer  (Hogg)
Bringing Up Boys (Dobson)

Girls' Bible Study:

Having a Mary Spirit in a Martha World ( Weaver)
 (This is my second time through this book and it's GREAT!!!)

Fiction:

Echos (Steele) (for those of you who know me it will come as a huge shock that this is about WWII. :)


Let me hear from you guys... any good books you've read lately??????

2 comments:

  1. You KNOW I love me some James Dobson!!:)
    I just finished reading, Dare to Discipline by him. Very Good!:)
    Our small group at church just started the book, "For Women Only." Let me tell you...it has been really eye-opening about the inner workings of our husbands. Highly suggested for every wife to read it!
    Love that you are reading a WWII book! Not surprised! Check out Dietrich Bonhoeffer's life.
    German Christian that took a stand against Hilter. I think there's a new book out there about his life...I've wanted to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Crickets Cry again Charles Martin
    Decision Points George Bush

    ReplyDelete