Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ashley's Visit

Today my good friend and college roommate, Ashley, came to visit.  We had such a good time catching up with each other and watching each other's kids.  We started the day at my house and after feeding the babies, we headed to the mall for a quick lunch and a ride on the carousel for Noah.  Then we tucked all kiddos in strollers and headed out for a walk around the mall.  We ended the day letting Noah play in the play area. Ashley is such a special friend.  She is the type of friend that makes you want to be better... a better wife, a better mother, a better friend, etc.  She encourages me every time we talk or are together.  We marvel at God's blessings... remembering the countless times in college where we wondered where life would take us.  I thought it would be fun to include some photos of Ashely and I.  The first two are of us at my wedding, the third one is from when we were both pregnant this summer, and finally our kids together wrap up the pictures.  I know I didn't get enough picture for our dear friend Emily, :) but we had three kids, two strollers, and rain!!! 





2 comments:

  1. awww i miss you girls!!! no you did not get enough pictures for me. :) but i will make up for that WHEN I COME TO TOWN THIS SUMMER!!! we're hopefully coming up for my grandmother's 90th bday, so we will HAVE to get together. i'm already looking forward to it. glad y'all got to see each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo much enjoyed our day together too!:) Looking forward to many more years of playdates!:)
    Owen is such a sweet little boy...what a blessing from God.

    ReplyDelete