It's amazing how many changes our little guy is making. He is doing so many fun and new things now. Here's a few: He loves to sit up (with your help of course) and look around. He will focus on you or some object in the room. He is full of grins and sounds these days!!! He is sleeping much better at night (almost afraid to write it, but in the last two weeks he has slept eight hours many of those nights). He will also not wake up crying, but rather when you go in his room he is playing in his crib and will just smile a HUGE grin when he sees you. He is also kicking a lot and will try and help hold his bottle many times. He also loves his hands and is trying to fit his entire hand in his mouth.

I think this was the fourth outfit of the day! He is spitting up a
lot, and drooling too! Plus, he peed through one outfit... oh well, good thing he has a good wash lady! :)
He still loves his bath!
He loves his changing table and the animals that are above it!
He also loves his new mobile we put up!
Can't wait to meet little Owen next week!
ReplyDeleteHe is soo adorable! I see a little of his Grandpa Perry in him!
oh he is too too sweet!! i see your dad in him too! :) yay for the great sleeping and the happy baby when he wakes up!! :)
ReplyDeleteand i'm totally jealous that ashley gets to meet him. i need to see you girls and those babies!!!!!!!
I was just looking at the pictures thinking that I see Perry in that cute boy. I love the pictures in the hat. I'm jealous too! Take some pictures and give those babies some extra kisses from us!
ReplyDeleteI so wish all you girls could be here too!! We will take pictures and give out your hugs and kisses! :) Ashley, is it the James Earl Jones quality that you see from my dad? HA! HA!!
ReplyDelete