Well, I knew it was coming! Our boy loves to be outside... this morning he was at the front door pointing and whining to go out. I have a feeling this will be a growing trend for a long while. Luckily we have had a warmer than usual winter, so we have been able to go out several afternoons this week. (Ok, those who know me best, know that a warm winter is NOT what I would consider lucky... in fact the exact opposite, but I'm trying to be positive people! :) Anyways... here are some shots of Owen outside! :)
One of his favorite activities is running back and forth on the driveway.
And of course, he LOVES the steps! He is still crawling up and down them.
The end of our driveway slopes down just a tad... it cracks me up that he turns around and tries to go down it like a step! :) Of course this is a picture of him trying to get into the road!! AUGHH! Did I mention I have my hands full? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment