Sunday, February 12, 2012

Owen's 1st Haircut


So Owen was in a need of his first haircut... here is the proof.


I loved, loved, loved his curls, but they were out of control, so we took Owen to Ms. Debbi, our friend from church, to get his first haircut.


Aunt JuJu joined us since Daddy was at work.




This is Owen pointing to one of the clocks in the shop! Big surprise! :)





What kept him still?  Why of course:  food!!  I had brought some grapes, but Ms. Debbi was kind enough to have puffs on hand for this very occasion.  (She's done a few of these first haircuts before! :)




My little boy!!


Okay, I'll be honest... the hair in a bag kinda groses me out!  :)
My little guy is growing up!  I'll have to post another picture of the back soon!  We tried to keep the curls without it looking like his hair had never seen a brush!


1 comment:

  1. What I want to know is why you let me do such a cheesy pose holding a bag of hair?

    ReplyDelete