Monday, November 28, 2011

Zip Lining

Well, a few Saturdays ago Jim and I and a group of friends went zip lining.  This was Jim and I's first time to go and we had a blast.  Now, my legs were shaking for a while afterwards, but I can honestly say I'm glad I went.  Some of the worst parts were climbing up the ladders, bridges, etc. to even get to the point where you jump off.  Afterwards the boys decided to try the challenge of climbing this pole straight up, then hoisting themselves on a 1 by 1 piece of wood at the top, and jumping off and trying to ring a bell that was hung nearby.  It was impressive to watch, although none of our guys were successful in ringing the bell.  We had a b-bque meal and bonfire afterwards.  It was a great day! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment