Sunday, November 27, 2011

What a Difference A Year Makes!!!

On November 17, 2010 our lives were forever changed ... as I look back at each month's picture I remember the challenges, joys, fears, laughter, and tears.  I know that God has graciously provided time and time again for us and He has blessed us tremendously.  Surely our cup runneth over! 
1 month old

I was a nervous wreck... I don't see how my precious family didn't either laugh in my face or hit me! :)

2  months

3 months

4 months

The "spit-up" was relentless  ( see above for proof!).  I thought there would never be a time when my clothes, hair, etc. didn't smell like it! :)

 5 months
The spit-up continues! :)  This was a really fun time!  You were interactive, yet still in one place!

 6 months

One of my favorite months of all during this year.  So much fun!

7 months

Moving, busy, moving!

8 months
So full of expression!

 9  months

10 months

11 months
Learning new things all the time!

12 months

It has been a year like none other!

No comments:

Post a Comment