Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle!



Well, here are some pictures of Owen's nursery... we still have a few more things to add, but I wanted to go ahead and get these posted.  We went with the Jungle theme!  We couldn't have done this without my family's help, so a big shout of thanks to them!  It was worth the two coats of paint, right Dad?? :)











Our bags are packed ... we are just waiting on our little monkey to get here!


5 comments:

  1. Look at that beautiful, gorgeous puppy dog in the corner of the room. Owen Cole's favorite toy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nursery is very cute sister! I love it!!! I don't know about the big puppy though.... :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great Christie! I can't wait to hear the exciting news! Let us know when he arrives!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nursery looks great Christie! Can't wait to hear about Owen's arrival! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete