November 10th came and went and we are past our due date... we went to the doctor today and there are no changes. We go back Monday for an ultrasound, to check the fluid levels, his breathing, etc. If everything continues to be fine, we will schedule an induction for later that week. Even though she's letting us try induction, she is also wanting us to be aware that if I don't follow the normal labor curve, it probably means he is too big and therefore we will have to do a c-section. Basically, everything is up in the air right now. We are just waiting. Waiting is hard. I love this quote by Beth Moore... "God is rarely early, but He is never late." I think we learn so much by waiting, but it's not always easy. We are clinging to God's promises and faithfulness and trying to learn those all important lessons that God is in control and our job is to trust Him. I love the words of the song, "While I'm Waiting," by John Waller. I hope the words encourage you as they have me tonight.
" I'm waiting, I'm waiting on you Lord, and I am hopeful,
I'm waiting on you Lord, though it is painful, but patiently, I will wait.
I will move ahead bold and confident, taking every step in obedience.
While I'm waiting, I will serve You, while I'm waiting, I will worship, while
I'm waiting, I will not fail, I'll be running the race, even while I wait.
I'm waiting, I'm waiting on you Lord, and I am peaceful, I'm waiting on
you Lord, though it's not easy, no, but thankfully I will wait, yes, I will wait.
I will move ahead bold and confident, taking every step in obedience.
While I'm waiting, I will serve You, while I'm waiting, I will worship, while
I'm waiting, I will not fail, I'll be running the race, even while I wait."
Great song....it must be because a "Waller" wrote it!:) Love you and praying for you! Hang in there while you're waiting!
ReplyDelete