This is Owen's Halloween costume. I think it's E-wok, but seriously my brain only stores Star Wars information for a very short period of time! :) Owen wore this to our friend's fall bonfire.
Over fall break I took Owen to the library for music hour. (My mom and sister usually take him on the day I work). He loves to sing the songs and do the motions, but only when we get home ... while there he acts shy)!
Here he is with his library books all ready to go!
One Saturday we took Owen to "Touch-A-Truck." He was thrilled!
He did great, except when he blew the air horn in the truck where several police officers were standing in front. Whoops!!
We went to Celia's first birthday party and saw so many friends!
And wonder of wonders... Owen picked up one day without being asked. He was determined to get EVERYTHING into this one basket, but I will take the help anytime!
No comments:
Post a Comment