Julie was keeping Dawson and Emma for the day, so Owen and I joined her at Monkey Joe's for some fun! I had a great coupon, so all of us got in for six dollars!! LOVE IT!! Owen just walked around and stared at everything going on, but he had a blast!!!
Sweet Emma bouncing!
Dawson in action!
Owen (yes, that's an empty Parmesan cheese bottle that was in our diaper bag... again... it doesn't take much to entertain Owen!! :)
These are some of the silly faces of Owen!!
A still camera doesn't really capture the chaos of three kids, does it??? :)
I told Julie after Monkey Joe's and lunch at Chick-Fil-A that I was thinking two kids would be plenty!! :) They were great, it was just C-R-A-Z-Y!! She said she prays that we have twins next go around... is that girl out of her mind??????
B/c you are an amazing mommie! and could handle it :)
ReplyDeleteToday we printed the snow dance picture(and of course Liz pix) for putting up in the boat. Cant get enough pictures of your cute boy and are you hinting about another grandchild?
ReplyDeleteI took Noah to a place like Monkey Joes in ATL over Christmas break. We met Kim and her kids there too! We too went to Chick-fil-a afterwards! Before you know it Owen will be bouncing like crazy!
ReplyDeleteNo... not hinting grandad!! Just talking...:)
ReplyDelete