Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party

Saturday night was the second time Owen got to wear his frog costume.  (The first being the church fall party a few weeks ago).  This was Halloween Havoc and it was a lot of fun.  My mom found the frog  costume for seven dollars and when all is said and done he will have worn it three times.  Not bad! :)  Jenn did a great job as usual and the party was a hit.  Here are some pics from our night of fun.

Aunt JuJu and Owen

My mom and sister dressed up as Mae Mobley and Abliene from "The Help"

Jesse "the cow" with his Uncle Jim 
JuJu and her nephews

Kristen and Ethan

Genise and I dressed up as frazzled moms... we had diapers and kleenex and wipes hanging out of pockets, in our hair, etc.  Genise even had a toy car pinned in a hair roller.  Later in the night when Owen spat up, I just grabbed the kleenex that was part of my costume. Brilliant idea Genise... I got to wear my sweats and my props came in handy! :)

Gina

Emma... our little gnome.

The moms and our babies!!!

2 comments:

  1. love the frazzled mom look!!! :) and your mom looked awesome!! i have not seen the movie, but i still loved her costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emily..love the mom outfit! And maybe I should NOW say that your mother reminds me of James Earl Jones!

    ReplyDelete