Our good friends that have moved to Florida were in town a few weeks ago and we had a get-togther so we could all visit. Things have definitely changed now that we have all these kiddos! Before kids we did things like: travel to NYC, Arizona (remember the oranges, Genise??:), and Gatlinburg. We went camping, got together every week for favorite tv shows, played all sorts of games, had New Years' Eve scavenger hunts, stayed up late, etc. Now we take turns changing each other's kids' diapers, feeding babies, keeping an eye on toddlers, etc. The wonderful thing about these friends is we have fun... no matter what. It has been so incredible to be able to love on each others' kids. I'm SO EXCITED that Owen gets to grow up with all these people who love him and will help guide him in the Lord's way. I fondly remember my childhood friends' parents being like second moms and dads to me... I'm glad we are continuing the tradition! :)
Michael and Jesse
Dawson - I love how he smiles for pictures now!
Ethan - the night's youngest member
Jim
Dylon - the 1st baby is now seven!! :)
Ryan
Emma's chocolate covered mouth!
Kristy Lane
Carrie and Allie Jane
Jenn and Jesse
Dylon helping push Owen
We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment