Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

Well, this Memorial Day was Owen's first time in the pool.  After I COVERED him in sunscreen (he also was in a float with a roof and he had a hat on... you can breathe now Lynsay :) we didn't stay in the water long, but I think he enjoyed himself and we look forward to more time there! 






We had a great time with friends.  Dawson and Emma came and played in the pool. 
They were too cute and I hate that I didn't get a better picture... you can't even see Emma in this one, but here's proof that Owen had some friends on this day!


We grilled out and had a feast.  Even Jason and Kristen came with Ethan and ate lunch with us!

Isn't he a doll??? :)

1 comment:

  1. Love his swim shorts! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete